Premark - Linear Pavement Markings 125 Mil - Turn Arrow Standard Left - Yellow
Brand FLINT TRADING INC
PreMark - Linear Pavement Markings 125 Mil - Turn Arrow Standard Left - Yellow
- Engineered for enhanced visibility both day and night
- Contains uniformly distributed glass beads throughout
- Has no minimum road or air temperature requirements
- Designed for use in heavy traffic locations
PreMark® Lines, Legends and Arrows are supplied at 125-mil thickness to ensure their desired service life and cost effectiveness. PreMark® linear material is sold in flat packs of 3 ft. lengths and widths from 4 inches up to 24 inches.
PreMark® Arrows and Word Legends are available in the FHWA Standard sizes as shown in the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD) as well as custom designs.
Size: 8’0” x 6’4”
PreMark® Pavement Markings
- Heavy-duty, durable intersection grade pavement marking material
- Complies with MUTCD; used primarily for regulatory markings on public streets and highways and private properties
- Supplied at 125 mil for cost-effective service life
- Lasts 6 to 8 times longer than paint
- No minimum ambient or road temperature requirements; pavement marking season can be extended into colder months
- Preheating pavement to specific temperature is not required
- Retroreflective; glass beads mixed throughout material so that as marking wears new beads exposed
- Precut; ready to use out of the carton
- Clean, crisp appearance
- Quick and simple mobilization; no heavy equipment to set-up and clean
- Made at ISO 9001:2008 certified facility
- No lead chromate or VOCs
- Simple 3-step application process with Flint 2000 EX Heat Torch
The top surface of the material has regularly spaced heating indicators which provide a visual cue during application that the material has reached a molten state indicating satisfactory adhesion and proper bead embedment has been achieved. The heating indicators also provide a post-application visual cue that the installation procedures have been followed.
Specially made for crosswalks, bike paths, handicap markings and other pedestrian uses, ViziGrip® is a unique feature designed to ensure that skid resistance and retroreflectivity are optimized especially where loss of traction in wet conditions is of great concern.
ViziGrip® can be added to any of the PreMark® lines, legends, arrows, and other designs in 90-mil and 125-mil thicknesses.