Marker - Chip Seal Type - Y2 - White 2 Way
Brand Pexco Tacoma
Marker - Chip Seal Type - Y2 - White 2 Way (500 per box)
Temporary Road Markers
The TRPM revolutionized temporary road markings when it was first introduced in 1984. Used worldwide today, this marker still leads the way as the most reliable product for this application.
In an era of decreased budgets and focus on safety, TRPM chip seal markers provide an opportunity for both improving safety and reducing costs. Quick, simple placement reduces the time that your crew is exposed to traffic. TRPMs can be installed in only seconds by one worker with no special equipment, providing high profile delineation on freshly sealed roads until permanent markings can be applied. Holding the original lane line location eliminates the need to survey prior to restriping the roadway.
Quality is essential to the durability of our products. Our TRPMs are manufactured with virgin engineering resins and the best reflective tapes and adhesives in the industry. They are built tough to stand up to the high demands of maintenance work zones.
Key features of TRPMs:
- Improves safety, provides effective lane line delineation
- Polyurethane marker body for toughness and durability
- Highly visible both day and night
- Installation takes only seconds
- Improves safety, reduces workers' exposure to traffic
- Available in 3 styles: single cover, double cover, and double staple
- High heat marker available by special order