PreMark - Linear Pavement Markings 125 Mil - 4" x 3' - Lines (90ft / box)
Brand Flint Trading
PreMark - LinearPavement Markings125 Mil - 4" x 3' - Lines (90ft / box)
- Engineered for enhanced visibility both day and night
- Contains uniformly distributed glass beads throughout
- Has no minimum road or air temperature requirements
- Designed for use in heavy traffic locations
PreMarkLines, Legends and Arrows are supplied at 125-mil thickness to ensure their desired service life and cost effectiveness. PreMarklinear material is sold in flat packs of 3 ft. lengths and widths from 4 inches up to 24 inches.
PreMarkArrows and Word Legends are available in the FHWA Standard sizes as shown in the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD) as well as custom designs.
PreMark Pavement Markings
- Heavy-duty, durable intersection grade pavement marking material
- Complies with MUTCD; used primarily for regulatory markings on public streets and highways and private properties
- Supplied at 125 mil for cost-effective service life
- Lasts 6 to 8 times longer than paint
- No minimum ambient or road temperature requirements; pavement marking season can be extended into colder months
- Preheating pavement to specific temperature is not required
- Retroreflective; glass beads mixed throughout material so that as marking wears new beads exposed
- Precut; ready to use out of the carton
- Clean, crisp appearance
- Quick and simple mobilization; no heavy equipment to set-up and clean
- Made at ISO 9001:2008 certified facility
- No lead chromate or VOCs
- Simple 3-step application process with Flint 2000 EX Heat Torch
The top surface of the material has regularly spaced heating indicators which provide a visual cue during application that the material has reached a molten state indicating satisfactory adhesion and proper bead embedment has been achieved. The heating indicators also provide a post-application visual cue that the installation procedures have been followed.
Specially made for crosswalks, bike paths, handicap markings and other pedestrian uses, ViziGripis a unique feature designed to ensure that skid resistance and retroreflectivity are optimized especially where loss of traction in wet conditions is of great concern.
ViziGripcan be added to any of the PreMarklines, legends, arrows, and other designs in 90-mil and 125-mil thicknesses.