Brand Crafco, Inc
Mastic One is the right product for the job!
For cracks too large (over 1.5") for crack sealing and too small for repaving.
Mastic One is a hot-applied, pourable, self-adhesive patching material used for preservation, maintenance and repair of asphalt and Portland cement concrete pavements and bridge deck surfaces. Mastic One is composed of highly modified polymer asphalt binder and durable lightweight construction aggregate. This product is formulated for distresses larger than those typically repaired by crack or joint sealing, but smaller than those requiring remove and replace patching procedures.
- Durable (supports heavy loads)
- Bonds to AC & PCC pavement
- Long-term solution (5+ years performance)
- Engineered design in premeasured package for consistency and maximum performance; no field blending
- Easy installation
- Reduce crew and equipment, and no compaction compared to hot mix asphalt
Ideally used for:
- Filling wide cracks and joints
- Filling potholes
- Sealing utility cuts
- Leveling depressed thermal cracks
- Repairing deteriorated longitudinal joints
- Skin patch repairs
- Leveling manhole covers
- Leveling bridge deck approaches
- Pretreatment of fatigue cracked areas prior to surface treatments
- Filling spalls, popouts, and corner breaks
WARNING- This product can expose you to asphalt and quartz, chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/